We're sorry to hear you're removing the add-in! If there's anything we can do to help resolve an issue you've had please don't hesitate to let us know.
To remove the Excel add-in, all you need to do is:
- Insert menu
- My add ins
- Click on 3x little dots upper right hand of Cryptosheets icon
- Click remove
TIP Consider Trying Cryptosheets for Google Sheets
- Not having the required version(s) of Excel can be frustrating & Microsoft unfortunately has not made it easy for users to intuitively update & upgrade yet
- ⚠️ If you're not able to upgrade or use Excel with a Microsoft Office 365 subscription (they do have a 30 day free trial we strongly encourage for testing Cryptosheets)
- 👉 Don't worry! you can still use Cryptosheets for Google Sheets which will give you access to nearly all the same custom function formulas!
To remove the Google Sheets add-in, all you need to do is:
- Add-ons menu
- Mange add-ons
- Click the dots in the upper right hand of the Cryptosheets add-on to expand the menu
- Select Uninstall
- That's it!
TAGS: #uninstall, #remove, #delete #add-on, #add-in