Problem: If getting crypto data into a spreadsheet cleanly is the hardest part, the next hardest is getting it all to line up so you can chart and analyze it visually.
Solution: Here's something free and easy you can try using crypto derivatives data (BTC futures) as an example. Should take you a few minutes max.
What is it?
- Using Googlesheets Explore feature you can rapidly extract insights from datasets loaded through Cryptosheets
- In a matter of seconds the Google Explore engine will produce charts, statistics, data tables and more
- Charts can be instantly added to your sheet or can be used as inspiration for further insights
Who is it for?
- Anybody. Beginners and intermediate users will likely benefit the most
How do you use it?
- Load Cryptosheets
- Load your datasets (ideally through custom functions )
- Select or highlight the specific data you want to analyze (or select all of it)
- Click on the Explore pop out menu in the lower right hand corner
Ask questions about your data or select from the pre-generated insights
Other than the above, it's probably knowing that Microsoft has rolled something similar that can be used in Excel called "Ideas".
Link to the Googlesheet used in the example:
Check out our example using Excel's "Ideas" Analytics here
Cryptosheets is free to sign up and start using now. What are you waiting for?
Signing up for Cryptosheets is free --> Get crypto data in 30 seconds or less
TAGS : googlesheets, spreadsheet, insights, analytics, crypto data, derivatives, futures, bitcoin, blockchain