The Parameters workspace widget panel allows you to load and search across thousands of individual endpoint parameters inside a flexible panel inside the workspace. You can load the Parameters panel independently or in any custom combination with other widget types.
You can use the Parameters panel to:
- Search across thousands of endpoint parameters
- Compare different parameter definitions for the same data points from different providers (hint: it's an eye opener...)
- Look up descriptions, data types, required flags and more
- Save your custom workspace dashboard to access later (coming soon)
- Share your entire custom dashboard via Twitter, link and more (coming soon)
- Access from anywhere on the web
How to load a workspace widget
- From the side panel or the web, navigate to the workspace section
- See more workspace widget panels
- Learn how to use widget panels
- See examples of workspace dashboards
What are you waiting for?
It's free. Get started now.
Tags: api, endpoint, method, query, parameter, dashboard, workspace, widgets, excel, googlesheets, cryptosheets