The Chart Widgets workspace widget panel allows you to load and search across pre-made charts that can be sent directly to your worksheets all inside a flexible panel inside the workspace. You can load the Chart Widgets panel independently or in any custom combination with other widget types.
You can use the Chart Widgets panel to:
- Search and load premade charts and graphs
- Navigate directly to any given chart
- Look up charts information and descriptions
- Send the underlying chart data directly to your worksheets
- Save your custom workspace dashboard to access later (coming soon)
- Share your entire custom dashboard via Twitter, link and more (coming soon)
- Access from anywhere on the web
How to load a workspace widget
- From the side panel or the web, navigate to the workspace section
- See more workspace widget panels
- Learn how to use widget panels
- See examples of workspace dashboards
What are you waiting for?
It's free. Get started now.
Tags: charts, graphs, templates, dashboard, workspace, widgets, trading view, templates, research, excel, googlesheets, cryptosheets