In this tutorial, we show you how to pull the historical pricing history of various Bitwise Indices.
Bitwise Index Historical
Description: Full historical data for all of Bitwise’s indices.
- Index Price (USD)
- Date UTC
Example: Return historical data for the Bitwise 10 index from August 20, 2018 till August 26th, 2018.
How to pull
- In the Cryptosheets ribbon, click Dashboard
- Login to the service through Google, or sign-up option
- Click the orange + button
- Click Bitwise Index Historical
- In the Index dropdown, choose Bitwise 10 Index
- Choose Start Time (GMT) and End Time (GMT)
- Click the Table Headers toggle
- Click into A1 of the current tab, click Highlight Range, and Place Data
- Verify that data has updated
- You also have the option to choose a timed refresh interval.