The workspace is a unique and powerful component of the Cryptosheets platform allowing users to create flexible dashboards on the fly to accommodate their workflows.
You can use the workspace to:
- Load multiple widget panels
- Customize their workspace layout
- Interact with content from various widgets
- Search widgets independently
- Access from anywhere on the web
Workspace Widget Panels
Nearly every element of the Cryptosheets platform (ie
research etc) can be accessed or reproduced independently or in any custom combination using the workspace.
There are multiple types of widgets including and we are adding new types all the time.
- APIs | browse all available API endpoints
- Chart Widgets | load pre-made charts and send their data to your worksheet
- Content | browse all available content types at the same time
- Explorer | load dynamic smart lookup for content in whatever cell is highlighted
- Parameters | browse all available parameters
- Providers | browse all available providers
- Quick Start Templates | one click starter templates for core custom functions
- Research | browse all available research
- Scenario Clusters | pre-made scenario clusters send their data to your worksheet
- Symbols | browse a list of active crypto asset symbols
- Templates | browse and load all available templates
- Trading View | load live trading view templates next to your spreadsheets
- Web | load external web content
How to Load Workspace Widget Panels
- Using the drop down menu select your widget type
- Use the search bar, type to search for items
- Click the item's action menu (3x small dots on the right side of each item)
- Change any existing widget into any other type using the settings
- Resize and rearrange any widget in any configuration
1. Using the drop down menu select your widget type
2. Using the search bar, type to search for items
3. Click the item's action menu (3x small dots on the right side of each item)
4. Change any existing widget into any other type using the settings
5. Resize and rearrange any widget in any configuration
There are infinite combinations of custom layouts and configurations, below are a few examples.
Check your portfolio holdings against institutional research and well known valuation models (INET Toke model by Chris Burniske shown below)
Monitor live markets with custom functions and trading view ticker tape
Live Markets, APIs, Charts and Research
Browse for charts and load templates to build your own versions
Load multiple, live Trading View charts and compare them against your own custom data
What are you waiting for?
It's free. Get started now.
Tags: dashboard, workspace, widgets, trading view, templates, research, excel, googlesheets, cryptosheets