Using Cryptosheets Scenarios
Cryptosheets scenarios are dynamic combinations of pre-configured queries, transformations and filters accessible with one click. They can be automatically generated and pre configured or manually curated on the spot and shared with anyone.
👉 Scenarios are a gamechanger for the way you access and use crypto data.
With scenarios you can...
- ✅ Create simple filters for dashboards or screeners
- ✅ Rapidly access unique combinations of filters & transformations at multiple levels
- ✅ Rename any column for any data set from any provider
- ✅ Extract deeply nested data points from JSON arrays
- ✅ Build complex contingent data functions
- ✅ Combine scenarios to build dynamic models
- ✅ Save hours looking for the exact right formula or endpoint
- ✅ Get exactly & only* the data you need
🔦 Scenarios can be accessed in two main ways
- Using the global search section or browse search section
- Searching scenarios by endpoint from the API console query builder
Searching scenarios from the main global & browse search sections
Searching scenarios from the API console query builder
Example of multiple scenarios for the same CryptoQuant endpoint
TAGS: scenarios, scenario, saved query, saved search, advanced, scenario analysis, screener, filter, format, saved format, rename headers, column order, data field, data point, no headers, _showHeaders