*NOTE: Cryptosheets templates are slightly different in Excel & Googlesheets given the limited features and advanced support for Googlesheets
To use Cryptosheets templates in Googlesheets, follow the simple steps below:
- Find a template by searching the templates section from the Googlesheets Add-On menu
- Load the template by clicking on the blue "Add Template" button
- Once you see a new tab appear in your spreadsheets, you can close the templates window
- Save the template as your own and modify
- Let us know what you build and create!
From the Googlesheets Add-ons menu...
1. Select Templates from the Cryptosheets menu
IMPORTANT: if you do not see the "Templates" option in the drop down menu refresh your browser tab 1-3x until you do
2. Choose a template from the popup gallery window
3. Click "Add Template"
4. That's it you're done! ✅
*NOTE: You can still search and load templates from:
- The templates search page in the browse section from the web, Excel or Googlesheets, next to providers and endpoints
- From the workspace section by loading a
Templates widget panel
TIP: every template that is available in Googlesheets will show a URL in the template profile page
- You can export a template from Excel as a .xlsx file then import it using the File > Import option in Googlesheets
- Save it your google drive then it will automatically convert it into a Googlesheet!
(*you may need to manually fix some of the formulas)
Loading a template from the templates search page:
Loading a Templates widget panel in the workspace:
Visit the templates homepage
Tags: template, screener, chart, model, dashboard, tutorial, help, guide, excel, googlesheets, spreadsheet