The Trading View workspace widget panel allows you to load multiple real time trading view charts from a flexible panel inside the workspace. You can load the individual or multiple Trading View panel independently or in any custom combination with other widget types.
You can use the Trading View panel to:
- Load multiple real time charts from Trading View
- Compare different data providers and endpoints against Trading View chart data
- Easily compare your own models against Trading View charts and data
- Access everything you're able to normally all from inside the side panel add-in
- Trade live with your existing accounts from inside the spreadsheet using a combination of Trading View charts and your own custom worksheets, models, dashboards or any other data
- Save your custom workspace dashboard to access later (coming soon)
- Share your entire custom dashboard via Twitter, link and more (coming soon)
- Access from anywhere on the web
How to load a workspace widget
- From the side panel or the web, navigate to the workspace section
- See more workspace widget panels
- Learn how to use widget panels
- See examples of workspace dashboards
What are you waiting for?
It's free. Get started now.
Tags: trading view, charts, real time, plot, graph, technical analysis, trading, dashboard, workspace, widgets, excel, googlesheets, cryptosheets