The Cryptosheets Explorer (Smart Lookup) tool provides real time discovery and insight into your workflows.
When activated the explorer will search for any data stored in its library against
whatever is in the currently selected cell.
- User moves over cells with names of Crypto metrics in them to quickly find definitions, formulas and sources
Where would I use it?
- Portfolio position management
- Trading analysis
- Formula reference
- Wallet addresses (coming soon)
- Asset profiles
- Valuation modeling
anywhereyou can think of
How to Use the Explorer
You can access the explorer in several ways:
- Clicking on the
glossary buttonin the resources section of the ribbon
- Clicking on it in the
side panel left side menu
Exploreras a widget from inside your workspace
1. Excel Ribbon
2. Side panel
3. Side panel
- Portfolio positions by
metricsby name or term lookup
indicesincluding descriptions, details & index methodology
terminologyrelated to cryptography, trading, API, data analysis and much more
- Crypto industry slang (why does everyone keep misspelling the word 'hold' as
individual or wallet addresslookup by name
- Function help or quick reference for formulas
- Other content added all the time...
Tags: search, widget, workspace, explorer,smart lookup, glossary, navigate, excel, googlesheets, spreadsheet