We are excited to preview the features, functions and redesign of the Cryptosheets.com platform including the Microsoft Excel and GoogleSheets add-ins
Announcing the relaunch of the CryptoSheets.com platform!
Cryptosheets is free to sign up => get crypto data in 30 seconds or less
- CryptoSheets.com and SpreadStreet.io are officially consolidating into one global platform and brand.
What does this mean for users?
- Users can immediately be able to access dozens of new providers and hundreds of new datasets, charts and a library of research content from the Excel add-in and web app.
- Users can access any data in Cryptosheets through new custom functions including
=CS.PRICE(), =CS.OHLCV(), =CS.ORDERBOOKS(), =CS.ADDRESS(), =CS.QUERY()and many others (see examples here)
- In future rollouts users will also be able to access data and spreadsheets created in the Googlesheets app inside the Excel version and vice versa.
When will the change take place?
- The changes began taking place in early 2019 and will continue through the end of 2019. You can stay up to date by joining our mailing list and following our changelog here.
- We will do our best to make outgoing announcements detailing the major changes that have the most impact on users but we are also conscious of not spamming our mailing lists with every minor change and update.
What are some of the major changes users should expect?
- A lot of the changes will impact the side panel interface (see below examples) including menu navigation, dataset access and general styling (some examples are provided below).
- The top Excel ribbon menu will also change substantially along with dozens of new interactive and customizable modules and widgets (some examples are provided below).
- *Please note: some of the features highlighted in screenshots may change or appear slightly different as updates, feature enhancements and updates are rolled out
- Redesigned add-in side panel
- Redesigned Excel Ribbon
- Custom functions for Excel (aka formulas)
- Real time streaming data
- Custom workspaces & dashboards
- Template library
- Chart library
- Research library
- Smart auto-lookup
- Analyst Showcase
- Use on Mac OSX, Windows, Web, iOS and more
- ParadigmAPI integration
- Enterprise & custom subscriptions
New Excel ribbon and side panel menu navigation
Flexible side panels to compare dozens of data providers
New generation Excel custom functions (aka formulas)
New 'workspace' dashboard area w/ widget gallery
- Global content library (charts, research, scenario clusters)
- Charts (w/ send chart data to sheet buttons)
- Templates (w/ send template layouts to sheet buttons - no more downloads!)
- Cryptosheets explorer (auto smart lookup of cell content)
- Trading View (live trading view charts and layouts)
- Symbol lookup
- Provider lookup
- Many, many more...
New Cryptosheets autoTemplates & chart widgets
Old Look vs New Look:
Old Look (pre 2019)
New Look (2019 onward)
- Hundreds of new data providers added
- Historical technical analysis
- Advanced valuation models
- Scenario analysis
- Over 7,000+ unique assets supported
- OnChain Metrics
- Crypto Funds
- Will my old spreadsheets still work with the new add-in?
A: some will but some may not
- Will I still have access to the same data I did in the original add-in?
A: yes you will and much more, subscription plans will vary and custom plans are also available
- My question is not listed here - where can I find additional help?
A: please explore our help center and help sections on the web app or contact us directly
help center | help sections | contact us
- How can I sign up to be a beta tester?
A: please contact us directlycontact us
- Where can I see a full list of available data providers?
A: browse providers here:https://app.cryptosheets.com/#/browse
- How do I get my crypto data API, source or provider listed?
A: we are adding new providers, endpoints and datasets daily so please contact us directlycontact us
- What happened to the big orange button?
A: please see above new look vs. old look example above. The same functionality is still available just through a far more powerful tool interface using the API consoles provided for each provider & endpoint
- How do I use the legacy Cryptosheets templates?
A: you can find the original templates here:https://cryptosheets.com/templates
Free to sign up, install from the Microsoft AppSource store now.
*During the relaunch period, please note there may be new beta features rolled out to all users that may not be 100% stable or intended for production usage. We intend to clearly identify new features, sections and data functionality as such but please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions, thank you.