In this tutorial we show you how to get an assortment of mining profitability metrics based on user hashrate from the CryptUnit API.
Description: Filter and search for current coin mining profitability.
- COIN ID
- COIN NAME
- COIN TICKER
- ALGO ID
- ALGO NAME
- ALGO ASIC
- HASHRATE AUTO
- HASHRATE MANUAL
- REWARD DAY USD
- REWARD MONTH USD
- REWARD DAY COINS
- REWARD MONTH COINS
- VOLUME 24H USD
Example: Return profitability metrics for GPU coins, averaged over a 24 hour period with a hash rate of 10,000 hashes/sec.
How to pull
- In the Cryptosheets ribbon, click Dashboard
- Login to the service through Google, or sign-up option
- Click the orange + button
- Click CrypUnit Earnings
- In the Hash Rate textbox, enter 10000
- In Chip Type, select GPU
- In Averaging Period, select 24 hour
- Click the Table Headers toggle
- Click into A1 of the current tab, click Highlight Range, and Place Data
- Verify that data has updated
- You also have the option to choose a timed refresh interval.
CryptUnit is a web-based Cryptonote mining profitability calculator.