In this tutorial we show you how to pull index performance, and a full breakdown of all coins included in various Bitwise Indices.
Description: Load Bitwise’s current data by index with the option of daily, automatic refresh. This pull also includes index performance and a break down of the index’s weight constituents.
- Bitwise 10 Value
- Time UTC
- performance 24h
- performance mtd
- performance qtd
- performance ytd
- Weights (Changes per index. Returns breakdown of coins and percentage)
Example: Return ticker data for the Bitwise 10 Index
How to pull
- In the Cryptosheets ribbon, click Dashboard
- Login to the service through Google, or sign-up option
- Click the orange + button
- Click Bitwise Ticker
- In the Index dropdown, choose Bitwise 10 Index
- Choose refresh interval
- Click into A1 of the current tab, click Highlight Range, and Place Data
- Verify that data has updated
- You also have the option to choose a timed refresh interval.
Bitwise is a smart and secure way to get diversified exposure to cryptoassets. The Bitwise HOLD 10 Private Index Fund holds the top 10 cryptocurrencies weighted by 5-year diluted market cap and rebalanced monthly. Assets are purchased from multiple liquidity providers, held in 100% cold storage, and audited annually. Taxes are prepared for investors.