In this tutorial we show you how to pull events data for multiple cryptocurrencies utilizing the Coindar API into Excel.
Description: Returns cryptocurrency events specified by coin
- caption — event caption.
- source — link to the event description.
- proof — proof link.
- date_public — event publication date on Coindar.
All dates are in UTC and yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm format.
- date_start — the date of the event start.
If there is no definiton of time, request will be returned in yyyy-mm-dd format.
If only month is defined, in yyyy-mm.
If only quarter is defined, in yyyy-QX, where X is a quarter number.
- date_end — events end date.
- coin_id — cryptocurrency’s ID.
- coin_price_changes — the percentage change in value since the event publication.
- tags — tags IDs.
How to pull
- In the Cryptosheets ribbon, click Dashboard
- Login to the service through Google, or sign-up option
- Click the orange + button
- Click Coindar Events
- Choose your cryptocurrency
- Choose Start Time (GMT) and End Time (GMT)
- Click the Table Headers toggle
- Click into A1 of the “Data” tab, click Highlight Range, and Place Data
- Verify that data has updated