Using Nomics data in Cryptosheets
This article demonstrates how to pull Nomics data into your spreadsheet using the
side panel API console.
We will use the "Dashboard" endpoint from Nomics.
- None, Dashboard can be pulled immediately
1. Install the Cryptosheets add-in from Microsoft AppSource Store
2. Make sure you are logged into your Cryptosheets account
Using the console
1. From the Cryptosheets ribbon click
2. Type in type in "Nomics..." then click on
3. Scroll through the console parameters and input your values
4. Select the cell you want to place the data into
You can also:
- Click "Browse Data", or click the "Browse" icon in the left sidebar
- Choose an endpoint, or search using the filter box.
Make sure your cursor is in cell A1 (or wherever you want it to write data) and click the "Make Request" button
Data will be pasted into cell A1 of your worksheet
Tags: dashboard, nomics, ath, atl, marketcap, excel, googlesheets, spreadsheet